onsdag 8. februar 2012

What I liked/disliked about the curious dog in the night time

What I like the most in this book is how Christopher develops throughout the book, whether he was going to find out who killed Wellington or not, which is leading to his mother. It was a very touching moment when he found out that his mother was still alive. I enjoyed reading about a boy with Asperger syndrome, because I didn’t know that much about that syndrome. And After reading the book I’ve got a clearer view about how a boy with Asperger syndrome would handle different situations, how he would act and the way he look at the world. For me, who haven’t read that many books it was an easy language to follow, and I liked that the book wasn’t very long. That the book is written in a first person narrative that makes it more emotional, and it sets a deeper pressure to the one who is reading. 

One thing that I got sick of while I was reading was that Christopher always describes everything to the tiny little detail. Someone would probably say that this is important for understanding how people with Asperger act, but I don’t like reading when there is a lot unnecessary information about things. 


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar