søndag 23. oktober 2011

The fear

DAY 3:


Yesterday was priceless, I start laughing if I just think about it. This day has also been great. Early this morning I took a bus just outside of Sidney, to see a crocodile show. Crocodiles have been one of my biggest fears since I was kid, and it still hasn’t changed. The spectators sat in a tiny “amphitheater”, watched “professionals” feeding them, and so on. Because I sat on the first row, I was picked as a “voluntary” to help them. I couldn’t say anything than yes, because I wanted to be a tough guy. One of the “professionals” gave me a piece of meat, reminded me of an entrecote, to feed the crocodile with. I threw the piece of meat to one of the crocodiles. “puuuuh”, finally it was over. And then they gave me another challenge. They told me to pet the crocodile. “NO WAY” I said. The crowd started to clap their hands, first slow, then faster and faster. I said to myself “okay, let’s do it”. I started walk slowly towards the crocodile. That is the last thing I remember, I fainted.


I woke up by a woman slapped my face with her hand. “Are you awake?” she said. She told me that I fainted. Because the “professionals” felt that they were pushing me to do things they paid me a cab, to get back to the hotel. The rest of the day I was taking it easy in the pool at the hotel.

Scary day.


i don't have any more paper, so i'll write to you as soon is i get some!


http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-Rcuqn1lyCsg/Tbg9bddRHHI/AAAAAAAAADw/Lv1u-L1QbPI/s1600/crocodile_ngr-4295_blog.jpg - picture

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar