søndag 23. oktober 2011

Opera can be though!

DAY 2:





«la la lalalaaaalaalaa». I did as the women at the airplane told me; today I have been to the most famous opera house in the world “Sidney Opera House”. I can’t believe how architects can be that creative. The opera house was finished in 1973, and was constructed by the danish architect Jørn Utzon.  Did you know that the opera house is on the UNESCO heritage list? The opera house got a capasity for 5738 people. The construction of the opera house was a fantastic view. I didn’t get to see a real performing, but I saw people that were practicing for a concert. The acoustic was amazing, the best I’ve ever heard.

I have always had a big dream about standing on a big stage and sing, today I tried. During the guided tour backstage, I did something I probably shouldn’t have done. I ran on stage, took a microphone and sang out loud “Tiiiiiiime toooooo saaaaay gooooood byyyyyyye”. A guard ran towards me, and threw himself over me. Probably the last time I get to visit the opera, but it was definitely worth it.

I had to stay the rest of that day at the police station. I didn’t get any ticket because the police-officer thought that this was one of the funniest stories he had heard of.


Tomorrow I’ve decided to visit a place where I can see crocodiles and I’m looking forward to it!


C U



http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sydney_Opera_House

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar